JCP Electric LLC has been serving the Metropolitan Tucson area. Specializing in residential electrical service work. We perform repairs, maintenance, modifications and additions to the electrical systems of existing buildings. We have maintained a reputation for service that is quick, efficient and courteous, all with competitive prices.
JCP services both residential and business.
You can be confident that JCP Electric LLC will perform to your satisfaction, treat you with respect.
Why Hire a JCP Electric LLC Experienced Electrical Service?
We wouldn’t send someone to your house that we wouldn’t have in ours. When a JCP ELectric experienced electrical service comes to your door, you can be sure that they are highly skilled and trained in home wiring, electric repair, and commercial electrical service of any kind. Their goal is to do the best quality job, and making sure you are 100% satisfied**. Our customers want to be assured that they are hiring the very best professional electricians.
Each electrician is provided:
- The proper tools and equipment necessary to perform each electrical job successfully.
- Our electrical service trucks are stocked with replacement electrical parts and wiring,
anticipating needs so that customers are not inconvenienced longer than necessary.
- Support and ongoing constant communication with our warehouse and home office.
Why JCP Electric Residential Electrical Service?
- “No Surprise” Protection – You’ll always know the price before we start.
- 100% Guaranteed** – 12 month warranty on materials and labor.
- 24 Hour / 7 Day Service – Emergency Electrician Service is available.
- Clean Courteous Service – Each electrical service brings an extra uniform in order to
insure proper appearance. Drug-free, background checks and ongoing training are just a
few of our strict policies for employment.
We are Hiring Electricians who are qualified and trustworthy.
JCP Electric’s hiring procedures require that any employee must:
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Pass a drug test.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Five years’ experience in residential service work.
- Be willing to work overtime and a rotating on-call schedule.
**Contact for details
If you meet the requirements above, have a great attitude and want to work with a growing company, then apply JCP electric LLC. Today!!!
We conduct our business as if we were searching and receiving our own services. We are proud to say that we can address residential electric needs i.e. Troubleshooting, Electrical Fire Damages Repairs.
Call us today for FREE estimates